PCI Compliant Storage for your credit card information
Simplify PCI DSS compliance by eliminating on-site credit card storage
Call 603-924-6079 for more information about Auric's credit card tokenization & storage solutions.
PaymentVault provides safe and secure off-site storage for tokenized credit card account numbers. Hosted in geographically distributed PCI Compliant hosting facilities, PaymentVault also provides transparent and automatic data replication. Separate bulk storage of encrypted credit card information from the cardholder's personally identifiable information not only complies with PCI DSS requirements, but renders the sensitive data useless to hackers. Data and the encryption/decryption keys are widely separated.
- No transaction fees
- Get started today with our unlimited free trial
- Reduce PCI compliance requirements - Simpler, easier PCI auditing
- Leading affordable processor Independant solution
- Off-Site token storage in PCI compliant facilities
- Geographically distributed
- Transparent, automatic data replication
- APIs, documentation, and sandbox test environment available
- Tokenization and token storage
- Custom PCI solutions
PaymentVault inter-operates with many different applications, programming languages, and processing services. Additionally, Auric’s Trevance and CN!Express payment processing solutions have off-the-shelf support for PaymentVault technology.
Data Storage for All Payment Methods
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- eBillme / WU® Pay
- Pay Pal
No matter where your business takes you, PaymentVault is ready to provide maximum security for your customer's sensitive data.
- Off-site, long-term storage for encrypted credit card information
- Credit card account numbers separated from personally identifiable information (Protecting Card Holder’s Data)
- Account numbers accessed via a Unique Tracking ID also known as a token
- Flexible web-service interface
- Low-latency retrieval
- Easily integrates with existing business environments
- Suitable for use with all payment processors
- Compliance with Visa’s Payment Application DSS (PA DSS) for PCI environments
- Integrated with Auric’s PA DSS Validated Trevance and CN!Express payment applications
- Rights to merchant data remain with merchant upon service termination
PCI Compliance Points:
- Data retrieval requires Unique Tracking ID
- IPs must be registered with server
- Communication with server via secure tunnels (optional)
- No bulk retrieval operations
- Audit Trails
- Merchant PCI footprint reduced
- Automatic aging of stored values
PaymentVault Implementation Approaches
There are several basic technical approaches to a PaymentVault implementation:
- Approach 1: Receive & store token with encrypted card
- Approach 2: Have token, need storage
- Approach 3: Create then store tokens in the PaymentVault service
- Approach 4. Local PaymentVault with business continuity
We specialize in PCI DSS compliance solutions.
Call 603-924-6079 for further information about Auric's tokenization & storage solutions
Request Our Reference SheetSales@auricsystems.com
"Thanks so much for your constant attention to detail and assistance with this conversion process. You have excellent communication skills and are a model that I strive to emulate. Especially when you have to ask me the same question or answer the same question over and over before I "get it", you never seem frustrated or write me off, working with you is really a pleasure. You and the Auric support and development team behind you not only meet my expectations, but constantly exceed my expectations.
When it came time to choose a tokenization system, there was absolutely no question in my mind whether we would use the native tokens or PaymentVault. My experiences with your software and services (and the very affordable price points) made it a very easy choice.. If I were designing our legacy systems from scratch I would choose to use PaymentVault tokens."
--Nate, Falls Church, VA 22046 November 2012
“Our experience with Auric Systems International was outstanding. I was confident throughout the process that whatever issues would arise Auric would address them and provide us with a solution to those issues. Auric has provided Latitude19 with a platform to grow and adapt to meet the ever expanding business requirements associated with payment processing”
-Tim Moore, Founder/President - Latitude19 Technology January 2013“Archway is extremely satisfied with the PCI compliant solution provided by Basho Technologies and Auric”
--Clay Perfall, CEO of Archway January 2012
"We are using the new version [CreditNow! CN-3000]. It is working really great!
--Ann Killeen - Bullock and Jones.
"Software from Auric is awesome. I am definitely buying it."
--Oleg - Obout.com
"Thank you very much. We love the program. It has saved me an enormous amount of time."