Auric Systems International, a trusted leader in PCI compliant solutions, has helped businesses protect millions of transactions and billions of dollars since 1994.
We bring security, flexibility, and simplicity to PCI compliance technology.
As a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider Auric is skilled in PCI business processes, design and implementation. Our innovative services and custom solutions are deployed by businesses that range in size from small merchants to businesses performing millions of transactions per year.
Auric Systems International's expertise includes tokenization, protecting personally identifiable information (PII), PCI compliant services, and custom service integrations.
Our AuricVault® service was created from a need to protect sensitive information in the market place. The AuricVault® service addresses the need for businesses to protect Financial, Personally Identifiable, and Access data so they adhere to current laws and data protection compliance rules.
Auric Systems is a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and maker of payment applications based on Payment Application Best Practices (PABP) now Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS). Auric Systems International has been building PCI-validated software and services since 2004 and a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider since 2010.
Since 1994, Auric helped companies meet their unique security, compliance, billing, and payment requirements.
We look forward to helping you with your data security.
Auric Systems International tracks and complies with industry and government security and privacy regulations.
Auric Systems International is a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider.
The AuricVault® Service PCI DSS 3.2.1 Responsibility Matrix shows how Auric reduces your PCI footprint and simplifies your compliance. Of the 251 requirements in PCI DSS version 3.2.1, Auric is the responsible party for 243 requirements. The client is responsible for three and Auric and the client share responsibility for five requirements.
- Auric PCI DSS 3.2.1 Attestation of Compliance (AoC)
- AuricVault® Service PCI DSS 3.2.1 Responsibility Matrix
Auric Systems International maintains compliance with the following international regulations:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Auric operates the AuricVault® service in compliance with a variety of privacy laws suitable for storing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including medical data (HIPAA).
Contact the Auric Compliance Officer at compliance@AuricSystems.com with any questions you might have regarding Auric's compliance.
- 1987: Appropriate Solutions, Inc. founded.
- First custom Macintosh-based payment application released.
- CreditNow!® Single User payment application released.
- 1995: CreditNow!® AutoProcessor payment application released.
- 2002: CN!Express® Single User payment application released.
- Auric Systems International created as a division of Appropriate Solutions, Inc.
- CN!Express® AutoProcessor payment application released.
- Trevance® payment application released.
- Trevance® and CN!Express® payment applications assessed for PCI Payment Application Best Practices (PABP).
- 2007: PaymentVault™ tokenization application supporting multiple payment processors released.
- Auric Systems International becomes a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider.
- PaymentVault™ tokenization web service released.
- AKMP™ encryption key management service released.
- 2013: AuricVault® tokenization web service released.
- 2016: Clients in 15 countries.
- 2019: Clients in 31 countries.