The data security landscape is constantly changing and adapting. Can anyone keep track of them all? We're publishing the list of mandates and regulations of which we're aware and for which tokenization is a useful compliance tool. This list will be updated with new regulations as we become aware of them. Have a data compliance regulation you'd like to see included in the list? Drop us a line at sales@AuricSystems.com.
Most of the following links are to Wikipedia pages that contain multiple links to articles and source documents.
- National Conference of State Legislatures: US state data security laws.
- Australian Privacy Act of 1998, 2000 Amendment
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Data Protection Directive (EU Directive 94/46/EC)
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA Reform)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Massachusetts Data Privacy Law (201 CMR 17)
- New York SHIELD Act
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada: PIPEDA)
- Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP™)