An order management service (OMS) website allows customers to order items from multiple companies. Each customer order may contain items from multiple companies. The OMS breaks-up the customer order and forwards individual orders to each company. Each company uses a different payment processor.
Remove credit cards from the order management service’s environment while providing each company with a token specific to their payment processor.
The order management service (OMS) uses an HTML iFrame.
The OMS uses the processor-specific tokens in the company order.
The OMS does not need to integrate with each payment processor — just integrate with the AuricVault® service. The single Token Swap interface reduces integration complexity.
- The OMS uses an embedded iFrame hosted on Auric's PCI-compliant servers to collect and tokenize the customer’s credit card number.
- The OMS then makes multiple calls to the AuricVault® service and uses the Token Swap option to create processor-specific tokens for each company.
- The OMS provides tokenized order requests for each payment processor from a single AuricVault® token.
The company has already created AuricVault® tokens while collecting inbound orders.
- The Order Management service sends an AuricVault® token to the AuricVault® Token Swap option and requests a token for a specific payment processor.
- The Token Swap option detokenizes the credit card account number, forwards it to the proper payment processor, and receives a processor-specific token back.
- The AuricVault® service returns the processor-specific token to the Order Management service.
- The Order Management service forwards the order containing the processor-specific token to the appropriate company.
The AuricVault® service's Token Swap option completely removes the credit card number from the OMS data flow. The end company receives the secure payment-processor specific token.
- Data Separation
- The Token Swap option