The AuricVault® service is a secure data storage service that associates tokens with remotely stored and encrypted data.
- Helps you meet your security and privacy compliance requirements.
- Reduces your data compliance footprint.
- Can remove your services from PCI scope.
- Protects sensitive data assets.
- Ensures you maintain data ownership.
- Allows you to safely exchange sensitive data with business partners and clients.
The AuricVault® service is compliant with world wide requirements, including:
- PCI DSS: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- HIPAA: US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- GDPR: European General Data Protection Regulation
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- Other national, regional, and industry privacy and security requirements
Hide Data From Thieves
Thieves cannot steal what you do not have.
- Convert sensitive data to unique token IDs.
- Remove sensitive data from your servers.
- Securely store sensitive data remotely.
- Store encrypted data at two geographically separated facilities.
Protect Sensitive Data
- Financial Data
- Personal Identification Data
- Access Data
Exchange Data Securely
- With business partners
- With clients
- Simple Web Application Interface (API)
- Accessible from any programming language.
- API documentation online.
The Payments Passthrough option provides a generic payment API to multiple payment processors and their tokenization services.