Auric is a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider.
The AuricVault® tokenization & storage service can reduce your PCI footprint. Of the 12 main and 250 sub PCI DSS 3.2 requirements Auric Systems International takes responsibility for 255 of them. The remaining 7 have “shared” responsibilities when the AuricVault® tokenization & storage service is utilized for protecting sensitive data in a PCI compliant manner.
PCI related Links:
- Contact compliance@AuricSystems.com to request Auric's current PCI DSS Attestation of Compliance and Responsibility Matrix.
PCI Compliance Benefits and Features
- Credit card storage – Off-site storage of tokenized credit card info
- Off-site, long-term credit card storage for encrypted data
- Tokenized credit card account numbers are separate from personally identifiable information
- Auric Systems International is a Level 1 PCI DSS Validated Service Provider
- Compliance with Visa’s Payment Application DSS (PA DSS) for PCI environments
- PCI compliant solution – simpler, easier PCI auditing
- PCI Compliant Tokenized Data Storage
- PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) requirements can be reduced
- Data retrieval requires Unique Tracking ID
- Communication with server via secure tunnels (optional)
- Audit Trails
- Merchant PCI footprint reduced with tokenization
- Automatic aging of stored values